Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Twist On Breakfast In Bed

Ever attend a wedding where they also host a morning after brunch for all of their guests to enjoy that stayed overnight? Think to yourself "this is so nice, maybe someday for my wedding I can do this!".... and then your very own wedding plans come along and your budget is, well, not as giving?!? Check this adorable and scrumptious idea out and you may have found a yummy alternative!

Arrange with your hotel concierge/manager to hand deliver these fantastic little baskets to your guests' rooms the morning after your big day. Fill them with mini corn muffins and miniature jams, lined with your choice of napkin with a little favor tag designed by JW Impressions, of course :) This thoughtful morning after arrival will leave your guests with nothing but a sweet taste in their mouth and it didn't compromise your "creative budget" at all! Once again, I wish I did this at my own wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment