Friday, December 17, 2010

Jessican & Chad - 9.25.10

I had the pleasure of working with this adorable couple, Jessica and Chad. They were so easy going and laid back! They came to me after they fell in love with my own wedding stationery suite, the black, ivory and apple green damask but of course wanted it to be their own with a twist. The wedding was held at the amazing and oh so charming Glen Foerd Mansion! If you haven't seen this venue yet you MUST check it out... I got to visit it recently for a Bridal Expo and was so amazed at it's old world charm, tons of space, and elegance.
Save the Date! They wanted a postcard save the date that incorporated their theme of green damask. They gushed over a latte shimmer stock which we incorporated into the rest of their stationery. Engagement photo by Suzanne Collier Photography.
When it came time to design their invites, we found a way to give new life to this green damask design, of course printed on the lovely latte shimmer stock. I think I may love it more then my own invite ;) All of the printing for the invite was done in raised thermography too.
The last element I did for their wedding was this awesome seating chart! This was my first go-round on a seating chart and if I must say so myself, I think it turned out awesome! As you can see the damask design is incorporated as a border with their monogram placed front and center.
Congrats to Jessica and Chad! Talk about a beautiful couple inside and out.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Jenn! Chad and I were so happy with all of our wedding stationary and got tons of compliments on it! You were so easy to work with and we will definitely use you in the future for invitations :)

    ReplyDelete