Friday, May 7, 2010

The Paper Concierge

Drum roll please.... I have waited several months to be able to unveil this super fun, cute, fabulous stationery supplier where easy meets amazing! JW Impressions joined forces with this company and became an idependent consultant in February 2010.

Together we offer many of the exclusive lines you will see in your local boutiques offering everything from personalized note cards to wedding invitations. Some of the lines offered are; Whitney English, Hicks Paper Goods, Lilly Pulitzer, Twist Paper, French Blue Designs, Dabney and many more! You can order online from my consultant site or contact me directly and I will assist you through the order.

On a side note, for those of you who are friends and family, be on the look out for an invite to my Open House I am planning for summer 2010. You will get to see all of these fabulous lines in person along with the rest of my work, not to mention have some seriously fun girl time with drinks and appetizers! (Can you even imagine how excited I am about it!!!)

Ok, enough already... I give you Paper Concierge!! Click on the link and browse through all of the adorable collections. Don't forget to check out my faves noted on my home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment