Thursday, February 7, 2013

Will You Be Mine? Valentine's Day 2013

Umm, yea, it's me. I'm sure you are all like "who is this girl and why is she blogging"!? Remember, I used to blog monthly about all things paper. Well, I know it's been a while... ok, more then a while. BUT, I have reasons... more like excuses, but good ones at that. Biggest change in my life is that I had a BABY!!! Yup, I did. She is perfect and I love everything about her. Audrey was born on Friday, June 22, 2012. Here's a little lookie at her and her perfectness, lol!


Needless to say, I have been a little behind on my blog. But, I'm BACK! I can't make any promises, but I will try to get back into my groove of posting about all things paper.

My first "better late then never" post is going to be about the super cute Valentine cards and tags I just finished designing. Valentine's Day is just around the corner and because I have my own little adorable, smiley, and lovable Valentine (sleeping upstairs as I speak) this year, I really got into designing some fun and festive Valentine cards for kids. Check 'em out~ and peace out.






1 comment: